Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wht color nail polish?

im in between fair and medium in skin tone. . . wht color would look best on my fingernails?Wht color nail polish?
I have the same skin tone!


For a neuteral color try a tanish color. Also try bright pinks and dark blue. Bright orange looks really good as well as black. Gold is also a good color for your skin tone.Wht color nail polish?
i would have a guess pink.
French manicures are sexy
if you want to go with the dark nail polish trend(which is still hot, even in the summer!), go with a dark violet/red......bright reds work too, avoid pastels or soft colors.
hot pink and lime green it will look fab!
red.
it depends on your personal style and personality...if your more bold in style then you can wear red, purple, black...if you are more natural like me, try a neutral pink, it looks clean and proffessional. I work for two totally different companies so at events for the more edgy company I wear black nail polish, but when at my more professional job, I just keep it nice and polished w/ a neutral pink...almost clearish...it just adds a tint of color making your nails look healthy and clean.
bright pinks to light pinks. stay away from dark colors.
The french manicure looks perfect in everyone. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment