Thursday, January 21, 2010

I need a nail polish color to wear to my son's evening wedding.Dress: periwinkle, long, sequins, layers.?

The wedding is July 4th so hurry!!


My accessories are silver.I need a nail polish color to wear to my son's evening wedding.Dress: periwinkle, long, sequins, layers.?
Yes, a French manicure would be lovely, neutral %26amp; classic.





Essie's Buy Me a Cameo is a pearly taupe that would be pretty %26amp; it works w/ almost all skin tones.





Essie's Sugar Daddy is a pretty, sheer pink that makes everyone's hands look polished.I need a nail polish color to wear to my son's evening wedding.Dress: periwinkle, long, sequins, layers.?
A soft pink color would be very classy.





Congratulations to your son -- I hope everything goes well!
You could go with silver nail polish for your toe nails. But I would go with the french manicure for your nails. French Manicures always make me feel so glamorous. :)





Congratulations on your sons wedding! Its pretty cool that they're getting married on the 4th.
OK, I'll help a girl out here! Either a french manicure, something a little darker then periwinkle but NOT silver.... it doesn't look very good on nails LOL! Best of Luck!!!
French manicure





Congrats on your son, he must be proud to have such a caring and perfectionist mom ; )
French twist match any occassion~
Rosy Future by OPI - it is an opulescent colour - fabulous!


Good luck and Congratulations!! :)
wear sivler or chrome colored polish, or blue!!
Gotta agree with French Manicure!
You could just get a french manicure.
A french manicure! it matches everything and never gets old!
A beatiful french manicure matches everything and is very elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment