Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nail polish color = ?

I was a little unnerved today to hear in a television show that the color of your nail polish reflects what sex acts you're willing to perform. Purple means you'll go all the way, pink means oral, etc....





Is this true?? I wear everything from French tips to deep almost-black purple!





I'm seriously hoping it was made up for the plot line. Please say it was :}Nail polish color = ?
false





.Nail polish color = ?
wow, i never heard that b4 but i don't think it is true, but don't rely on me because i am not 100% sure on that





hope i helped %26amp; its ok if its true because i wear pink sooo its OK! don't worry though, it's nothing to freak out about!
I have no idea if its true but I just where clear nail polish all the time and I'm guessing clear means your a virgin or not willing to do anything. LOL
I don't think this is true. People make stuff up all the time for a headline.
if it is true,


i wounder what neon green means,


because i always wear neon green nail polish!
Um. Please don't tell me you'll believe something like that just because it is on a tv show.
i think that strange but i hope u don't belive that i'm sure it was for the show

No comments:

Post a Comment