Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whats your favourite color nail polish =]?

what is it. mines coral orange :pWhats your favourite color nail polish =]?
black, or anything neon =D


(i actually really like bright yellow)Whats your favourite color nail polish =]?
french
purple or french tips!!
Any color that is by OPI! I love the colors that they have!
I have two. When I'm looking for something soft and subtle, I choose a light, slightly translucent pink/white. When I'm looking for something with a POW!, I go for electric blue (which is what I'm wearing right now.) It's exciting without looking too vampy, like bright red. :)





Haha I %26lt;3 nail polish.





Good luck!
Nude or pink
black


neon green and orange


and blue
I love shimmery olive green
Nail polish color (as well as lipstick and makeup color) should match your whole look/style.. if you put whitee/pink or yellow clothes and black nail polish you will look like an idiot.


I like light Pearl color (goes with almost everything) and for the night out I like Dark Red (with some shimmer) or Dark Purpulish Red color.
white, light blues, and black with white polka dots!!! i LOVE nail polish... i also like deep eggplant purples!
Red.
light pink
totally black
white, makes me look tanner!!!!!!!!
Red, it's very sexy yet sophisticated
a teal blue
I love pink and white french manicure.


I think it just looks so classy and cute.


And it seems to match everything.
Jet black : )
OPI has the best Nail Polish!!!


but.. my fav is Romeo and Joliet ....:)


You would probably like Goldielocks Rocks


or it's a bird, it's a plane, it's OPI


or Goin' Ape-ricot!


go to the website and they have a really cool Virtual Try-On just pick your skin color and then try on some polish!!!


http://www.opi.com/


Have Fun Sweetie!
Black. If only it didn't look so awful when it chips!
mine is pinkish purple kinda metallic
I paint my nails with clear nail polish then a dab of light pink in the bottom where the curve is at.Its cute.
black \m/
neon green.
Dark plum!

No comments:

Post a Comment