Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guys, what color nail polish would turn you on?

im currently bored and feel like painting my nails, I'm going to visit some guys at my old school tmw . i know this is a stupid question but i want your opinion!


thx xoxoGuys, what color nail polish would turn you on?
redGuys, what color nail polish would turn you on?
In all seriousness, only other girls really pay much attention to such things. BELIEVE ME, if a guy is getting turned on it's without question from something other than nail polish (unless he has a fetish).
I'm not one for nail polish but if I were going to say a bright crimson red
Haha, interesting question! For me, blue... a nice electric blue. Nothing dull or anything but a bright blue I think is hot and sexy. And hey, if you want to swing by and visit me, that's fine, haha. Just teasing. Anyway, that is just my opinion. Good luck and have fun with it!
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment