Thursday, January 21, 2010

What your favorite nail polish color?

I got shiny purple for $0.99What your favorite nail polish color?
Fiji by Essie.What your favorite nail polish color?
depends on what im wearing. i like to paint my toenails black, but apparently that is not professional so i can only do it when i plan on wearing closed toe shoes. so normally i stick in the reds, pinks, and today they are coral. i tend to not paint my nails because that is too much maintence.
My all time favorite is For Audrey by China Glaze.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/china-glaze/S鈥?/a>





go see it :) ^^^
My favorite nail polish color is linkin park after dark by OPI. It's a really dark purple, and the color lasts forever.
right now my toes r shiny purple, and my fingers r rainbow, but I really like neon colors and black...and black french tipped.
I like a robin's egg blue/aqua color... well it's my favorite color so i like it best on my nails ;)
I like silver, purple, or magenta-ish. :)
Neon Lime Green(:


Its Pimp! x)
i have a coral one that i like a lot
pink!
dark plum and navy

No comments:

Post a Comment