Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color should I get in this nail polish?

not hot pink cause i already have a million bottles! lol :)


http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p鈥?/a>What color should I get in this nail polish?
Depending on your skin tone I'd say either light pink or the orange.





Edit: In that case, either would look good. lol If you had fair skin I was going to tell you to avoid harsh dark colors. The light pink would look great in contrast to your dark skin so my vote is for the light pink. :)What color should I get in this nail polish?
The orange looks pretty in the sample. If you want blue you should get a darker one.
I like the orange or the dark red.
orange.
orange=]
any color you thank look gewd
ALL OF THEM! =]


But if you can't get them all the bloo is nice! =]
go with something that matches your skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment