Saturday, January 23, 2010

POLL: What's your favorite nail polish color?

or what color are your nails right now?POLL: What's your favorite nail polish color?
chuck norrisPOLL: What's your favorite nail polish color?
Hmm, I think my favorite would have to be black (like Adam Lambert XD) .... but really, not when its like, emo or goth or whatever, I just think it looks really nice and bold, and it really sets off an outfit.





Right now, my nails a shimmery teal color, its a soft, elegant color that I also really like :)
Black... I Have Short Nails That Look Like This...





http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/admin…
Well my fave colour is coral/orange


However but my nails are pink, orange and yellow stripes it took me AGES to do but the overall look is nice. They look like those rocket ice lollies you get!:P YUM!!
my favorite color is either pink, blue, orange, or purple (:


%26amp; there pink right nowwww .


my toess %26amp; finggerss :))
hot pink lime green my toe nail are hot metallic pink





Kevin Jonas secret:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmSFmthcMqbQHQsgut1wj7zsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090724085919AAA6TUA
My fingernails are blue [skinny jeans]


and my toenails are kinda teal [mermaid to order]





sephora has funny names for nail polish
i have glitter muti color, but my favorite color is black ,gold,pink
glittery nail polishes,blue ,peach,white pearl
Clear - it protects and no one can tell when it's chipping. Plus it matches everything.
Black now, but i prefer dark grey =]


or light grey with dark grey polka dots added in after the varnish dries with a coctail stick or cotton bud =]x
BRIGHT PINK :D


or any neon colours really (:


and haha i had this done once


bright pink with small black poka dots on them ;]
(see username.)








%26lt;------------------
I like hot pink...





My toe nail polish is called Chocolate Covered Cherry., it's brownish red and it has sparkles. I love it!





My nails are French Manicured.
pinkk i love beautiful pinkk
Magenta
Silver.. :D
My fave nail colour is French manicure.


Or a coral colour.
I like the color of Plum.
black
Black (I love black tip nails)





or Redwood by Sation
Nail polish turns me off. I like natural colors.
russian navy atm :)
i have french nails right now but my favorite is ';mod about you'; by O.P.I
i LOVE turquoise it looks REALLY pretty


mines are clear but my toes are Hot pink
mine are plain right now. i don't usually put nail polish on for a reason..
bright color!


hot pink, turquoise or orange


right now their plain : (
Purple sparkles.
My toes are hot pink


My finger nails are maroon
Light Pink :)





Right now I'm wearing French Nails !
French manicure now.





I love bright red :)

No comments:

Post a Comment