Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's your favorite color nail polish????

lol..im bord!!


and i was just looking at my toe nails,((there painted black))!!What's your favorite color nail polish????
gold.What's your favorite color nail polish????
Blue and black.


I'm thinking of buying navy blue now due to people saying it's the new black and that it's the new trend or w/e.








Guess I'm gonna give in to peer pressure lol!


Mine toenails are painted blue :)
I don't seem to like solid colors that much anymore. A bit too plain... sparkly dark blue or sparkly dark purple are cool tho. However, black is fine when I feel like fancying up a bit. lol I bite my nails too much to care about their color =\
White %26amp; Black are my favorite nail colors - especially to do designs with


♥.blondy
It's a tie between cocoa motion by Maybelline and Milk Chocolate by Rimmel.
i like having or want to have french nails with black nail polish then have red as the top part instead of white.





my toe nails are black 2!!!!
I love black colored nail polish.
orange. its so random.
The clear kind thats filled with sparkles! So pretty im wearing it now!
Navy Blue :D
I like red lips and finger tips hmmmmmmmm
black........so
black
black
Purple,White
cool. i like black nail polish, i paint my fingernails black when im bored(im not an emo or goth)
deep red
clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment