Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I hav a red dres n yellow accessories (earrings, necklace, bracelet, shoes, bag). help w nail polish color.?

im not sure what color to make my nails for that occassion. my nails arent long at all, and when i try to grow them, i get a tendency to bite them which mess them up. its a red bubble dress, so uuugh i dont know what to do! HAHA!I hav a red dres n yellow accessories (earrings, necklace, bracelet, shoes, bag). help w nail polish color.?
I would go with a black or white, cuz these are neutral colors that will also stand out. If you went with a red or a yellow I think that would be too much alreadyI hav a red dres n yellow accessories (earrings, necklace, bracelet, shoes, bag). help w nail polish color.?
I would wear a nude color or just a clear polish because red and yellow are just bright colors that adding another would clash.
i would do them red honestly !! since you have all the yellow accessories then do the red nail polish it would look great
id do red otherwise the dress itself might look out of place
Definately Red!!
I would definitely get a french manicure. Let the dress and jewelry be the focal points.
I agree with the nude--maybe a nice sheer, shimmery nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment