Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color should i get for my nail tips!?!?

im getting my nails done in a couple of days cause my b-day is coming up in feb. so what color should i get the tips of my nails (they will be fake)What color should i get for my nail tips!?!?
you could always get red since valentines day is coming up too. Take care of two things at one shot.Maybe put a few crystal jewels on it too...it is your birthday, if you can afford to, treat yourself.





Happy Upcoming Birthday!What color should i get for my nail tips!?!?
omg!


u gotta have funn!


do some neon colors like pinks and yellows and greens and oranges!


it will be sooo cutee!


OH! and purples cute too! haha


happy early birthday girlie!


XxHannahxX
i always have my nails done i jus get white tips and a design and they always come out good.. i had pink tips one time and a design and they were pretty also...
if you're lighter skinned, go with pink tones like purples, blues, pinks, etc. if you're more darker or olive toned, go with oranges, greens. have fun!
It depends on you outfit.
White?
white

No comments:

Post a Comment