Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where can I find discontinued MAC nail polish colors?

Don't suggest eBay because I have not had any luck there for months (saved searches do a lot of the work for me). The color I want is quite old. It is called ';Pink Freeze'; and it was in the old bottle style with the square bottom and thin handle.





Are there any distributors or online stores that have supplies of discontinued MAC nail polishes?





Thank you in advance.Where can I find discontinued MAC nail polish colors?
I knew i'd been on this site before but it took me a while to find it for you: http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/





Based in the UK, so dont know if thats a problem. I've heard this site recommended a good few times though





EDIT: sorry i didnt read the question very well earlier, that website doesnt have the polish you're looking for, at least not at the moment anyways.





Heres another site, its listed in here and its in a square bottle in the picture like you said but its not in stock at the moment but you can select it anyways and click ';contact when available';. I hope you have more luck here.


http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_cid_鈥?/a>Where can I find discontinued MAC nail polish colors?
do a search for cosmetic company outlet and look there.





also maybe call mac directly and see if they can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment