Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best color nail polish for me...?

My skin tone is a medium-olive, and I have dark brown hair. I know that no one can pull off EVERY color on their nails, so which would you recommend for me?Best color nail polish for me...?
I also have medium-olive skin and medium-dark brown hair- I like to use coral, pink and pinkish/red colors. I think these colors will look good on you too.


Here are my favorite colors:


';E-nuff is e-nuff'; by Essie - a coral/red color


';California coral'; by Essie- a bright coral


';Los cabos coral'; by OPI - a light pinkish coral


';You're such a kabuki queen'; by OPI - a bright pinkBest color nail polish for me...?
since you do have an olive complextion you should stick with either light pinks or a pink-ish orange. depending on whether you are more tan or not.
I am usually light skinned but get a very nice tan during the summer. Lavender of any shade seems like the perfect color for my ever changing skin tone.
corals
a light/ medium pink would go really pretty with your skin tone..








and if you want darker, you could pull off red to =]
pinks suit almost everyone, so go hunting for the perfect pink, opi's great. otherwise reds, neutral colours and if you wanna go crazy you could probably pull off silver and other bright colours.your skin and hair colour works well with most colours, if you cant decide which one you like buy a few bottles of cheap nail polish in differnent colours and wear each one, then when you've decided your fave go out and find a matching better quality one.
try a nice baby pink, in perhaps a slightly darker shade...


also lilac will work on you in any shade... bronze colours will work, so will nudes and beiges





NOTE: reds and really dark colours only work if your going for a look or to match an outfit, or if it is your fav colour





xxxxxxxxxxx
dark burgundy.. from far looks like black.








http://www.opi.com/opistudio.aspx
i would consider ';i'm not really a waitress'; by o p i. i have similar skin color and it looks great on the dark color.
Try a nude beige on fingers to make hands look clean and polished. On toes, brights really pop out on darker skin tones. Try hot pinks and corals.





For a dressier, more refined look, go for plum or mauve.

No comments:

Post a Comment