Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color nail polish?

To prom, I am wearing a dress like this(I'm making it):





http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.鈥?/a>





and shoes like these:





http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDe鈥?/a>





Yes, light up shoes, lol. What color nailpolish should I wear?What color nail polish?
Neutral colors and nude shades would be very elegant..





I think you are gonna look gorgous.





Good luck at the prom, enjoy.What color nail polish?
how about ruby red!
Gold. Glittery gold would look goregus with that. Or some tinted red. But i reccomend gold.
red to match the dress or american manicure
You can collor them in any color that you really whant if you feel good in that collor. But with that dress I'll take red - hard red like your dress is, because if your shoes can't been seen why to collor them in gold? No mather collor them in red wine collor and have a nice evening :)
I think a light green, but don't do it. I have strange tastes in fashon. Unless of course you make the dress green. Very attractive.
first your dress is like a fish in a pond


and second yours shoes are dm [down market]


and who is your patner is he a gay
I'd go with either a red to match the dress or no nail polish at all. Good Luck with making that dress, that's not a task I would want to take on!
I would do a shimmery thing. prob stay away from the red as to not over due it. Maybe a gold or a shimmery french manicure thing! gold maybe too!
go for red you will look stunning red lipstick to match
use glossy red.I think nail art would be Cool!


try this. It may help you...


http://www.christiesnails.com
Beautiful! I would keep you nails neutral. Maybe a shimmering color with sparkles in it. Have fun!
Try to get the same red as the dress or go with a classic french manicure, you may also want to go with a soft gold...oh and you may want to rethink those shoes with that dress, the dress itself is going to be hard to walk in I suggest getting something with a strap so that you don't trip over yourself and something that doesn't light up were you aware that those shoes light up?... here's one I think would look good and they are on sale, and they come in gold. Good luck you are going to look gorgeous!





http://www.bakersshoes.com/shopping/prod鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment