Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color nail polish are u wearing today??

Even if just on ur toes :)





Me: none on my fingers, Red on my toes (called Deer Valley Spice-- OPI)What color nail polish are u wearing today??
Nicole, I am wearing a color that is called burnt rust, it is a deeper shade of rust/tinge of maroon. Usually I wear something in the hussy red color, love those tootsies painted and purty in sandles, I dispise seeing women with crusty stanky feet in sandles, yuk, women take better care of your feetsies, my hubby calls them clothes for my toes! He loves it when i wear the reds, probably a latent perv thing, hey, what ever floats his boat huh?What color nail polish are u wearing today??
sole mate from essie. BUT going for a pedi tonight. i need a more summery color.
None





I'm a guy
I plan to put pearl white on my nails later today. I kinda like the look of it on my nails.
Lifeguard orange
black, with white tips and silver glitter
I have hot pink polish on my toes. :)
Yeah On my fingers I'm wearing cinnamon red.. but it's k inda chipped.. and my toes... its see through with sprinkly glitter onit lol cool!
a pure red on my hands, clear on toes.
Blue
I've got a French Manicure on my fingernails and a coral pink on my toes.
My Fingers are clear, yes clear nailpolish.


my fingers were french manicured, but they come off in like a week, from graduation.


My toes are French Manicured. I love them!
Red toes also.
white but im gonna put a diffrnet one on
NOT WEARING ANY WITH HANDS LIKE A GORRILLA


I DONT THINK IT WOULD SUIT,AND THE GUYS DOWN THE PUB WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY
Black on my fingernails =)
metallic blue
Nails- Blue Sparkley





Toes- PInk
im wearing red
Pink on my fingernails and purple on my toenails!!!!!!!!!!!
burgendy looking color on my toes but none on my fingers
i got a french manicure (beautiful)
Nails:Black and gray


Toes:red
none on my fingers and blue on my toes :)
clear colour on my nails.. pink on my toes..
red on fingers and toes both...lol
Sunburst (burnt orange)
i have firecracker red finger nails





and hot pink toes ';my chiuaua bites'; thats the specific name





haha - i love it!! :)
transparent
red on my fingernails


blue on my toe nails








lol im so patriotic!
None on on my fingers, mauve on my toes

No comments:

Post a Comment