Saturday, January 23, 2010

Poll : What Color Nail Polish do You Wear ?!......................?

i wear black !!!Poll : What Color Nail Polish do You Wear ?!......................?
black or clear. those are the only two colors i own.Poll : What Color Nail Polish do You Wear ?!......................?
wow, i have this strange obsession with putting polish on my nails! last week they where red, the week before they where black. This week they are black, im trying to grow them to do Bill kaulitz nails cause his nails rock. As much as i love black nail polish, i hate having nails the same as like 734732 other people so im trying to make my own style right now. I have 16 different colours of polish, including a glitter over coat and gold nail polish. Haha, told you i was obsessed:)
thanx that reminds me i gotta paint my nails


i like painting it back but my parents brought up that it is the devils color so im gonna buy a midnight blue


my besti wore it and i loved it and they cant bug me about the color bc its a type of blue
usually if i paint my nails i do em black


but theres times when i'll go crazy and i'll do something weird


one time i did my nails like bill..white n black..but that was like in 3 fingers and on the ones in between where white n orange..lol it was interesting


haha





star for you
I wear a black base coat, and then over that I normally do some sort of pattern/design in a silver or white polish.





Right now they are only black though %26gt;.%26lt; I was in a hurry the last time I painted them.
Right now my toes are pink and I took off my nail polish on my fingers but it was this metallic purple.





I've never painted my finger nails black. I'm too happy and cheerful! I'm the one that is always smiling and can't stop laughing.
black, red, cream, violet, midnight blue, bluegreen, pink, orange
I mostly wear black! I also sometimes like one out of a month a wear neon green or midnight blue but mostly black!
black,french manicure,orange,red,purple,and sometimes glittery white
I wear a lot of different colors.Black,blue,orange,pink,and some others too.





:)





Star for you!
Lime Green and black


but not often








A game !!


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
i usually go to nail salon for every 2 weeks bc i kept breaking my nails...bc i like to have varieties colors (fake french nails)
Black, pink, orange, purple, green, blue etc. just about every color.
because normally white or black, or sometimes the color that this dress and I almost always paint your nails just a little above the bill almost as
umm.....i have white tips or pink and whites on my nails most of the time but when i dont have fake nails on.. i go with a color that stands out or thats really bright :D
i wear a new color every week.... currently im wearing ';akward'; its a forest green
black 2! but sometimes i put white tips over the black 0_o


omg u like bill!!!!!!!!!


TOKIO HOTEL IS THE BEST
Usually black or white.
various shades of pink.


also purple and sometimes orange.
reverse black french manicure.
neon pinks, greens, and purples





and soft purples and pinks
black mostly but sometimes white
Usually purple, pink, or white
Black and Purple mostly but right now i'm wearing a metallic baby blue. It's the sex =P
any color mostly black
Pink, Black, Purple, orange or bright green
Black, red, nude, white, dark blue c:






currently wearing Frosted Purple.
I always wear some shade of pink or red








right now i'm wearing Cajun Shrimp by OPI
See-through.
black one nail, then pink, then black etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment