Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WHAT COLOR NAIL POLISH are you wearing.?

i'm wearing a bash of red, black, and blue...why do u want to borrow?WHAT COLOR NAIL POLISH are you wearing.?
Red Cherry on my toes.WHAT COLOR NAIL POLISH are you wearing.?
HOT PINK currently.


The only colour that i can take is pink, silver or purple, so i have almost every shade of them. Lol. I love nail polish (:
hot pink on my toenails and light pink on my fingernails
pink.
Belle Du Jour, by NARS





Its an amazing sheer beige color that can go with anything! It is so sophisticated!
shiny light blue and transparent.
pink
a dark deep red
Clear Sparkles, pretty.
not wearing any but i like clear
im not wearing nail polish
clear! i love clear nail polish!
i'm wearing pink with black tips.
wearing french today
';COLOR NAIL POLISH'; ???


I am wearing good, decent clothes, Man!


;-)
I don't like dark colors, so I either go for neutrals or super-pale colors. I love essie neutrals!
neon blue on every other finger and neon green on every other finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment