Saturday, January 23, 2010

Black Color nail polish? for Boys?

Hey I am thinking to have my nails colored with the black, is that considered to be as a gay sign in Oz? or around the world?











Iam straight.Black Color nail polish? for Boys?
It's fine mate, I used to wear it all the time.


I had long black-dyed hair (but wasn't emo) too, so people called me gay.


But who gives a crap?


If you like it, do it mate :)


i have hair to my eyebrows now (so not long at all) which is brown, and i don't wear nail polish anymore either, but just yesterday some chavs walking past were like ';f**king gay!';


doesn't matter what you wear/look like cause you'll always get some asshole who has a different opinion :PBlack Color nail polish? for Boys?
Your straight.... are you sure about that??


No i'm kidding.


I always thought of boys wearing black nail polish is emo style. So it depends on who you are and who you hang round with. If you hang round with emo/rock people im sure they would be like ';Hey, i might try that'; or ';Hey that looks pretty cool'; But if you hang round with the chav lot, i wouldn't. I think you know the rest....
If you aren't gay, then nothing you wear can make you guy. But I don't know, here in Australia the emo thing has really taken on, so I think people will just think you are emo. Some girls will go for that! (not me though lol)


Some people might think it is a little gay, but if it is what you want to do, then go for it.
hahaha.. u are soo cute dude!! anyway, i think that if you are into goth or heavy metal than i think it would be ok. but imagine if u have black nails (or any other colours) and your wearing something formal, i think people will go '; is he mad or something?';





it really depends on what ur wearing it with ok..





have fun experimenting and please your only gay if u consider yourself to be.





BE YOURSELF ok??





=)
Some guys can pull it off, while others just look otterly awful. If you have the guts and the style you might be considered 'hot', well that's what I think personally :)
i personally think black nail polish on boyss is hot. do it. see what it looks like. if you don't like it. then take it off (:





hope this helpedd (: xx
I think poser, but if that's what you want then why do you even have to ask. Just do it. Is it a sign of being gay? Not really.
NOOOO dont do it mate, in australia if your even seen with nail polish youll be branded as gay forever, its a harsh steriotye but its true.
No i know boys all over the world that do it so yeah.
OK, I gotta say it. Some of us would consider this amount of body decorating as unmanly.
personally, i wouldnt like it. but, its normal, its ok.depending on your style of course
I think Oooie summed it up well, depends who you hang out with.
GIRL OR BOYS ITS JUST NOT RIGHT........
Nail polish is very girlish thing . u wnt look manly with it

No comments:

Post a Comment