Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color nails should i do?

Im in my cousins wedding next week. I have a brown dress with bronze sandals with a one inch heel. im 14 by the way. anyways, for my fingernails im going to do french tips, but i dont know what to do for my toes. i dont want french tips on them cuz they always look wierd. the wedding colors are brown and gold but brown looks nasty on me and gold looks wierd cuz my skin is sort of tan. help?What color nails should i do?
red looks good with anythingWhat color nails should i do?
A french manicure would look fabulous.
you should try a darker shade than gold but something close to it, they should look nice with a decoration or something
am not good at tis ...but go to a shop see which is the best color....4 u
A turquoise-y color could look good. =)
go clear. thats your best bet.
The second in, second down from the top (Diva Bride) would be a great color!


(Not just because of the name)


But also it will match the white of the french nails, but it still isn't white.





So basically i would suggest you get an off white with a tint of pink color!

No comments:

Post a Comment