Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you think that hot Pink is a pretty nail polish color? ?

this is what hot pink looks like





http://www.tablecloth.com/images/COTT-HO鈥?/a>Do you think that hot Pink is a pretty nail polish color? ?
im actually wearing hot pink nail polish right now =]








so yesDo you think that hot Pink is a pretty nail polish color? ?
Yes. The pink color is the very pretty. Red is color of luck.





prease go my blog say hello. I loneery. No one like me?


You good frind.
that looks red to be but yeah, i think you can wear hot pink til a certain age.
love that color it's bright and different my last nail color was hot pink like dat only a bit lighter but now my nails are dark red 4 fall
Yes! I think it looks really awesome, really cool when paired with a plain black shirt and jeans.
Well, that's a pretty color, sure.





If we're talking like Barbie doll pink here, then no.. that looks tacky.
It's a pretty color but not for me. I prefer a pretty light pink.
I'm 30 yrs old and just bought some hot pink polish last week, so yeah!
Looks Good To Me...!!
its ok


kinda tacky
i have that color on right now haha
Yeah it's my favorite
It depends on your skin tone, and your age.
yepp! :)
yes, but i prefer red
omg yea. i luv that color. =]
yeah its a cool color depending on what your style is
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment