Thursday, January 21, 2010

GIRLS: What's your favorite nail polish color?

I like clear.GIRLS: What's your favorite nail polish color?
clear. its natural and pretty and u cant tell if u screwed up lolGIRLS: What's your favorite nail polish color?
white not clear it is actually white
iced Mocha and nude
Red
Hot pink on my toes and baby pink on my nails.
My new favorite is Jamaican Rum. Its really pretty!
black%26amp;white striped.


like how my nails are right now! [:
pink
i get a manicure every saturday... and i usually get either a french, or a light, light pink... i like the color FIJI.. it's from the essie brand.. i also like the color limo-scene from essie.. they're really sweet colors =]
I dunno I threw all mine man I need to go shopping for new!
blushingham palace from OPI is rather nice, but right now my nails have ';aphrodite's pink nightie'; from OPI on them
Red, Dark red, Red/black.
I like clear too but i also like hot pink or any shade of pink
I hate the smell of nail polish but deep purple, silver and clear.
clear and dark brown or brown
black
i like clear too.


i'm not allowed to have colorful fingernails.


symphony conductors have this thing against them.
It's not a color but clear is my favorite too.


I really think it's cute and natural, sometimes if pu t like a clear pick dye type of color if you know what i mean it look very nice and natural.
sheer rose from sally hansen..
OPI ';I'm not really a waitress'; - it's the best red/burgundy out there.


Superhot.
I love the color pink. So any shade of pink is my favorite. But I also like lime green (its neon and it really stands out) and clear with a tint of light pink.
i love white n natural pink.
Pink is my favorite nail polish colour.
yea i like clear too. it's just natural and it isn't overdoing it.
i like my nails black with the tip painted hot pink
red
i like clear too the clored polish feels heavy on my nails
Clear or natural colors... but clear mainly. I like clear because I think colored nails are kind of tacky... especially red ones!!
Yeah same here, Manicure style!

No comments:

Post a Comment