Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best color nail pollish?

im going to hawaii and im gonna get a manicure at the hotel. what color or design should i get.





i have semi dark skin so no neon colors.





give me patterns or designs and colorBest color nail pollish?
I think you should do french manicure and have purple orchids painted on your ring fingers.Best color nail pollish?
don't go with anything to light or pale as it will make a strange contrast against your skin. I am a mocha color, and I love OPI Purplicious. It looks great against my skin as I already look as though I have tanned skin year round. Good luck with your search. I also like to crete patterns with white, black and highlight with silver.
a french manicure is a very simple yet trendy yet classy yet elegant at the same time! I think thats the best because it goes with every ocassion and would totally complement your skin tone!
get coral


looks amazing and is ';in';
I think your should get a light purple with flowers to match the ';hawaii'; theme! It'll be so cute!
aww damn i was going to say neon orange,


and it will look BETTER with dark skin.





seriously, it looks so cool:]
sun set.


it a peachy kinda orangey sorta color. I love nail polish.
do it black..i think thatd be the best color =)





enjoy your trip to hawaii! =]
get your nails light pink with a little flower in the side. i would kind of remind you of a little hawaiian style
black w/ a twinkling star in the corner
pink
hot pink would be really good!!
like a shimmer perple would be really nice or navy blue with stars

No comments:

Post a Comment