Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color nail polish do you have on?

I'm wearing ';Made for Jade';What color nail polish do you have on?
Purple.....just a shimmery purple.





*it's called 'Frosted Moon'What color nail polish do you have on?
Thanks :)

Report Abuse



None I am left handed so it is hard for me to paint my own nails and I am 2 cheap to go get them done.
natural nude!
Berry Hard
I'm wearing 'None'.
pink
I think it's called Dusty Mauve
Revlon’s Toast of New York - a great rusty red
None. Gone Naked.
red
I have an American manicure, so I guess clear pink and dull white.
None, I hate nail polish
pale blue
Hot pink!
California Raspberry
Clear
Black..I always wear black..everyday every month...no matter what. I';ll always be wearing black if you ask.
none
fingers are white tips with baby pink clear polish over them


toe nails are hooker red
I dont know the name of it but it is a pinky red color :)
Black with the middle finger pink =]


I did them last night.
Not sure why you want to know but I have on this sparkly glow in the dark stuff, it is cooool!
clear

No comments:

Post a Comment