Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is your favorite chanel le vernis nail polish color?

vamp, midnight red, ballerina, jasmine, orange blossom, organdy, shanghai red, lilac sky, paparazzi, marilyn, splendeur, black satin, pink satin, allegoria, madness, blanc ceramic, lotus rogue, white satin, rose satin, azure..?What is your favorite chanel le vernis nail polish color?
I just added Miami Peach to my collection and so far it's my favorite.What is your favorite chanel le vernis nail polish color?
Vamp is classic! I use OPI on my clients a work- great line of dark shades- check it out


http://www.opi.com/Dark.asp


http://www.opi.com/Russian.asp


Also love the shade ';My Private Jet';


So many dark lines by them- this is just a preview- Happy Holidays!
vamp, I love that it looks almost black but has a purple twist to it, i like midnight red to - for toes esp. it is on my hands and feet right now
i use www.anisecosmetics.com for my nails. they don't put all these cancer causing toxins in their polish.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment