Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whats your favorite color nail polish 2 put on? GIRLS!!!?

mine would be either black, or red





black--cuz its classy, and goes with any outfit, and it makes yur fingers look long and skinny.





red-- cuz i luv it! i like dark blood red colors :)








you?Whats your favorite color nail polish 2 put on? GIRLS!!!?
i also like red! and i also have this blue color on me and i luv it!!!!!!





HAPPY B-DAY!Whats your favorite color nail polish 2 put on? GIRLS!!!?
I like glow in the dark polish I work with food so it has to be clear the glow in the dark looks clear in the day but at night it glows I get comments on it all the time . You can only get it around halloween so I stock up.
Something feminine, fun, flirty, and dramatic.





Red.





Cool!
I like this blue-green color I have. I like black sometimes too. Not alot, but the ocassional darkness is okay.
i love red, cuz it makes your skin look tan..lol


but i also like wearing crazy colors like, lime green, neon pink, bright blue. or i also like alternating colors, or doing polka dots :P
shiny blue


and purple


blue because its different than what every body wears %26amp; its cute


purple because its unique and pretty
Black- I agree, Classy


Red- Vibrant


Pink- My favorite color!
Tropical Blend or Sumthing Natural (clear or Madamoiselle)
I have acrylics, so i dont put any on, I love red on my toenails though
white!


or yellow


or black! :)
Black :)
Black is cool. Purple is big right now....
Black!!!!
I love black because it looks so chic! = D
Black, or Purple.
anything that has subtle sparkles :D
ive been wearing neon orange lately.





i like red too.
black and pink
black
black or pink
I love orange. It's pretty %26amp; it pops out ^_^
green. i dont know why i just like it.
black.


they are right now..lol
neon pink- toenailssssssssssssss


X)
white... simple


black... same reason but darker (of course)


turquoise... i love that color
white

No comments:

Post a Comment