Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What are some cool nail colors?

I want some nail colors that are in and also where can I find them? What stores. Also what nail colors go together because I might want one every other color. Is there any changing nail colors. And where can I get the very tiny tip ones that might be used for French Manicure.What are some cool nail colors?
Chinaglaze has an awesome color selection. They can be found at Sally beauty supply.What are some cool nail colors?
I am the type of person who loves nail polish, so here's what i can tell you. Most brands have every red and pink out there, but since you want bold, bright, greens, reds, blues, purples, etc., i suggest NYC (new york color) or opi. I normally use nyc because they have almost every color and each bottle only costs 99cents (basically 1 buck).


4 french manicures, you have 2 options.


1. Look for those little curved nail stickers for french manicures, you put them on under your nail tip and then you paint the tip and when you take off the sticker you have a perfect white tip. get that and a french manicure color set with undercoat (skin colored) white for the tips (white) and a clear coat to seal (clear).


2. Sally Hansen now has nail art pens, so get a white one and paint through the pen. (the pens work, trust me)





Handy tip: paint darker colors on your toenails and lighter ones on your fingernails
I Love O.P.I nali polish im trying to collectthem all : ] umm DEL SOL hans nail polish that changes color outdoors (it really works too! i didnt believe it at first so i bought a few bottles and it works!!) and i know that they have little nail polish pens you can use for design and stuff in a whole bunch of colors at target and drugstores and any other staore that sells sally hansen
OPI has nail colours that are really nice also chinaglaze has some but i dont know about the colour for your tip you could by just a regular white nail polish
O.P.I. is the best nail polish ever! I really like the bright pinks and orange shades.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment