Thursday, January 21, 2010

What color of Nail Polish are you wearing....?

BQ: Do you have designs on them....what are they?What color of Nail Polish are you wearing....?
I got clear on today. I will probably put on pink. If I had a design Paisley design on them.What color of Nail Polish are you wearing....?
Not allowed to wear nail polish while I work in the fish and seafood dept. in case any got on someone's food. :) Before that I mostly wore clear or a sparkly pink, coral or gold. :)


BQ: No designs although I think french tips look nice on people with nice looking nails,
At the moment it`s pink with white tips-no other designs it`s striking enough-if I wear black nailpolish I like little silver nailstickers looking like flowers or butterflys on it..
Nothing on my fingernails. A fire engine red called ';Feisty'; on my toes.





BQ: I'm not into designs. I like minimalist blocks of color at the tips of my digits.
Nude, when I go to utah my daughter puts designs on them she does that for a living, she is a hair dresser and a nail technician
French(white tips) with a pink line underneath : )








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
I have clear polish on right now. Usually I have them all spiffed up, but I've been lazy.
No designs and it is luminescent pearl
No nail polish or anything
Red on my toes, white on my finger nails. No designs, just solids.
Black and Pink
a super dark maroon (burgundy)


w/ gold glitter tips.
I've got silver nail polish on w/ little black palm trees.
It's new, it's calleded aunatural- which is greek hen for none.
Bright, hot red





BQ: Yeah, i have some little black witches hats for Halloween.
turquoise
Mauve - no designs,
I'm wearing red today♥
None


BQ: None





:-)
I have French Nails now, but my fave color is ';Killer Pink';
Dark Gray. It's called ';Gunmetal';





BA: nope
Clear. Work requires it. :P
Navy Blue, no just some sparkles
Black ;)
Hot pink! :)
Red :)
None,
Light green.
they are a dark pink .. chipped like crazy.. no designs.
Hot Pink its called Beach Pink..no design
purple.





whoo, thumbs down for saying purple? awesome! o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment