Friday, May 14, 2010

Would this nail polish color match me?

i really have no idea what my true undertones are, because i think they vary depending on the location of my body..





but would this look good on tan or olive skin at least?





http://i15.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/86/7b/15鈥?/a>Would this nail polish color match me?
Yes it would look nice.





Lol I use that exact same nail polish for my toe nails.


Haha.


Even the exact color.Would this nail polish color match me?
That color would look good on tan people.
no


go for lighter shades


cuz ur skin is tan


so maybe cool colors


and its summer so try s/t funky


aqua/blue/light pink/purple???
I think alot of colors, including the one you have picked out are good for a darker skin tone. Just stay away from yellows, bright oranges, and hot pink. I think those are tacky. That color is very pretty.
It would look okay. I have tan skin, and I love using coral/salmon like tones because they match well with the skin, but with a pink tinge that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment