Monday, May 10, 2010

What's your favorite nail polish color for your toenails?

Metallic Blue - jon c have you been steeling my polish?





I like black tooWhat's your favorite nail polish color for your toenails?
Metallic blue!What's your favorite nail polish color for your toenails?
bright red
pink, or something bright
I would have to say BURGUNDY.
blue
Pearl white
Yellowish gold because it really complements my skin.
In teh winter Red


In the summer lavender or pink
any shade of red, from deep red to a hot pink
Blue
Depends on my mood, right now iv got a metalic pale blue on, but bright red on my fingers (really co-ordinated hehe) but i think i will paint my toe nails red too - i quite like red, but i wear it in a classy way so i dont look like a tart lol.


x x x
pink
black or blue some thing dark
pink, hot pink, red, anything bright
pink
a color between orange and pink :) so great and summery!!
French pedicure because black, red, and other dark colors make me look really pale, but I like people to be able to tell I'm wearing nail polish so clear is not an option. Pink would be my second choice.
Coral. It really pops against my skintone.
Hmm. I think I already answered this question for someone else today....


Opi's ';I'm not really a waitress'; which is an awesome color of red but not too red.
green
black
dark red
pink!!!
I guess pink, but I change the color every week so I dunno?
Color changing! White inside the house - pink when I go outside %26amp; the sun hits.


It's awesome - this company in Hawaii makes these products that are effected by UV %26amp; change color.
Toenails or finger nails it doesn't matter. My favourite colour is red.
Blue
tropical pink at the moment.
Jamacain Me Crazy by CG


or


Dress to Empress by OPI
french :]

No comments:

Post a Comment