Friday, May 14, 2010

What are popular nail polish colors for teens? Please give me your prreferences and ages.?

I hope to hear from young girls and teens, or their moms for this question. Do teens like the traditional reds and pinks, or do you prefer shades like greens and blues? Do you like polish for your toenails, too? I'm putting together a gift basket, and I need your input. Thanks in advance.What are popular nail polish colors for teens? Please give me your prreferences and ages.?
I'm 14 and I love using the make yourself a french manicure kit things...they're about $4, but they come with a lot of strips that you use to make a perfect manicure...I also love using Hot pink. For toe nails, I use hot pink mostly...i don't use much red. For younger kids, i remember I used blue almost all the time...that and very light pink. Also, there are little decals you can buy to put on your nails like flowers and stars...etc...


hope i helped ya!


ciao for now,


tara =DWhat are popular nail polish colors for teens? Please give me your prreferences and ages.?
no funky colors pink and red are perfect for nails and toe nails
I like french manicures and light pinks. I am 12 and a 1/2. My sister wears sparkles and purple and pinks and she is 7.
Im 16, and at my school, I rarely ever see girls wearing experimental colors, like blue or green. Pink and red are definitely most popular, really just a classic red (not too light or dark), and light or bright pinks. Occasionally I see black nail polish (not just on goth girls), but this is uncommon. Also, sparkly pinks are never out-of-style. My favorite brands, personally, are Maybelline and Rimmel. OPI is also popular, but I don't like their colors as much.


As for toenails...I rarely wear toenail polish, but I'd guess about 60-65% of girls at my school do.
On my toes I prefer white, silver, hot pink, or a sparkly nude colour i have.





On my fingernails...i usually just get acrylic nails and a french manicure, or some kind of white/silver design





I'm 14 freshman in highschool.
I prefer hot pink, btw I'm 14. I usually just use it for my toenails though.
Neon colors. [Green, yellow,pink, blue, orange, ect.]


And Black %26amp; white.
im fourteen








blue


reds


pinks


black


oranges


like everything


whenever i do darker colors i always put this topcoat on its called disco dazzle from covergirl (:


%26amp;%26amp; its really cute


so


yeah (:
my 14 y/o niece just bought flourescent colors -- blue , green ,pink, orange. She does fingernails and toenails. I hope this helps!
well if your putting together a gift bag you should pick their fave colors. but if you want to know popular colors i say black(depands on the person), hot pink,and bright red. and yes i do like to paint my toenails(i am 13)
I don't think there are any specific colors for teens. Try putting in a variety, like a few shades of blue and green, pink and purple, and maybe the classic red. You may want to go with neutral colors, too. And black is really in for teens right now, in a non-gothic way.





Good luck!!!
im 15. i like black %26amp; dark purple


:)
yes, we like to paint both our fingers and toes!





i like shades ofpink, purple, green...


blue...


sometimes, if i feel like it, black!!!!!!!!!!
black is really in right now, but it won't make you look gothic or anything... ashley tisdale wears black nail polish all the time! (i dont like her tho)
Depends on what the teen classifies as:


Girly teens: PInk, Purple


Goth teens: Black


Optimistic teens: Red, Orange, Gold,Green


Tomboyish teens: Blue, Black, Brown


Differnt teens: A different/weird color(Plain)


ME: anything but plain (decorations and designs)


i'm 15 :D
white


green


red


yellow


im 14
gr 9 - lilac silver-ish


- baby blues and pinks


- black


- clear


- gold-ish





it really depends on the person though and yea painting toenails are fun
It would depend on the type of girl for whom you're putting the basket together.





If she's confident and fashion forward, or if she's punky and alternative, black is all the rage nowadays. It used to be hard to find, but now you can pick it up at most beauty sections in department stores.





If she's very glamorous and feminine, red is a cool, old-school choice. I'd suggest Revlon; they have good-quality polishes with low price tags.





If she's younger, maybe tween-ish, some ballet-slipper pinks would probably suit her nicely. They're sweet and pretty without baring the burden of being a statement.





And girls do indeed wear polish on their toenails, and these colors tend to be more radical because they aren't as much of a commitment; people see your hands almost immediately, but you can experiment with the hues hidden in your shoes.





Best of luck, I hope she likes it!





(By the way, I'm 18.)
black and red and orange
black is a really popular color right now. and dark colors look good on short nails. long nails or acrylic nails look good with a french manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment