Monday, May 10, 2010

Which color nail polish?

Tomorrow I am going to get a pedicure and manicure with my girlfriend. She has been wanting me to go with her for a long time. She says I'll like it.





We made a small bet and she won and as a result, I have to go with her and she says me toes get to be painted.





She says whoever picks the best OPI color gets the points. Here is the website to help.





http://www.opi.com/Classics/classic_home.aspWhich color nail polish?
Chaching cherry is HOT!!!Which color nail polish?
despite the fact that yer whipped outta yer mind,





i think you should get a neutral color. i.e. grey, brown, tan.





if you can, tell the nail technician you want the color to be ';flat';


that means not shiny or sparkly.
Give me a coral sometime is the latest trend in nail polish, it looks very hip and sheikh and will go with any outfit and skin tone!
I liked the orchid but seriously, the best I ever went with was sky blue. It looks like robin's egg blue but it's still really nice.
Italian Love Affair
calender girl


bastille my heart


a oubit of red


ele phantastic pink


mon sooner or later


black cherry chutney


lincoln park at midnight


kiss on the chic








hold on r u a b oy?
WELL yOU WOULD GET LIKE A TRANSMARENT COLOR SINCE YOUR A GUY OR A DARK COLOR
Since you're a guy, go with something like Fiji Weejee Fawn. Hahaha.
I definitely like ';I'm really not a Waitress';. It's been my favorite for years. Hope this helps. =D
OPI Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment