Monday, May 10, 2010

What nail colors look good with blond hair?

i dont care if its neutral or wild; i just want something that will look good with my hair color :)What nail colors look good with blond hair?
it depends on your style .


some blondes are emo , sweet, wild, etc .





emo: black, dark purple, dark redish black.


sweet : french, light pink, white, gold


wild : hot pink, blue, yellow , green .








hope this answer helped %26lt;3What nail colors look good with blond hair?
well for one i think pink looks too well it screams im a dumb blond who only cares about shopping and loves to cary a tiny dog in my purse.i think light blue looks awsome with blond hair.thats what i tell my little sis.
neon colors!!





pink!


green!


purple!


yellow!


orange!


anything like that! all thoose wild colors would look cute!
blue, pink, green, and red all look good. :)


i personally like teal the best.





I wouldn't advise yellow though.
Jungle red. I always do red, its sexxxay.
NAILS ARE A TOOL OF THOSE DEVIL EARTHLINGS. I SUGGEST YOU GET THEM REMOVED TO AVOID GOING TO HELL.
I like blue, red is boring.
Red
Pink or Red
pink.





like barbie!
red

No comments:

Post a Comment