Monday, May 10, 2010

Cute fall nail polish color?

whats a cute nail polish color?Cute fall nail polish color?
I like blue


=]Cute fall nail polish color?
Ummm...I wear black and most dark colours all year round. But, I'd have to say french white. I'm not a fan of pink. Oh...If you're bold even, you could try green. Yes, I said green:-)
the glamour magazines say navy sparkle blue, however, in my opinion, that falls under the more ';winter'; category. I'd say fall is a season to keep the nails clean looking, therefore, I'd opt for a light, breathy, pink color... it's timeless, it's clean and best of all, it has a bit of warmth for the colder seasons.
Intense purple like OPI's Siberian Nights or a purple wine like Boris %26amp; Natasha. Link to colors: http://opi.com/Russian.asp





I also love OPI's The Grape Lakes. It's a rich lavender w/ a slight shimmer.


http://opi.com/Classics/Classics.asp?Lco鈥?/a>
either...ruby red, chocolate brown or if ur lookin for something not 2 harsh...how about the classic french manicure (works all year round)
electric blue
I get a pedicure every two weeks and I wear OPI I'm not Really a Waitress on my toes. I get a lot of compliments from women on this color.
apple green

No comments:

Post a Comment