Friday, May 14, 2010

WHAT is YOUR favorite NAIL POLISH COLOR?

I am starting to like white because I think it makes my fingers look longer.... I have tiny hands :(WHAT is YOUR favorite NAIL POLISH COLOR?
I like cherries in the snow by L'Oreal. It's beautiful :-)WHAT is YOUR favorite NAIL POLISH COLOR?
I love just plain clear it brings out my natural beauty.
french manicure!
Black, although it seems to make my nails look shorter.
Navy, the one I have is really glossy and looks fierce with my navy patten shoes.
pink
Cobalt blue red and black.I am a retired bassist from the hair band days so its only fitting to continue the ways
I love pink
white nail polish makes it look you whited out your finger nails.


I got a dark blue color on from petites right now on my fingers.





I actually prefer my finger nails plain or french manicured.
cotton candy...white is def cool...
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment