Friday, May 14, 2010

Nail Polish Color?

I take great pride in my nails. I keep them long and healthy. However, I have a hard time picking out a good nail color that goes with my skin, doesn't make me look trashy, and can be worn with almost anything. I have honey beige skin. Any suggestions?Nail Polish Color?
pink is the basic colorNail Polish Color?
GET FRINCH TIPS THEY MATCH EVERYTHNG
French tips!?
Well I paint my nails in bright colors and I think you should paint your nails in like girly colors like: light pink, dark pinks, red =]
clear with a touch of pink on top and white underneath, give sthe allure of a very healthy person as well as beautiful hands
Black.


Look at my picture.


Hell yess =]


%26lt;3
A deep red looks classic and beautiful on all women and all skin tones.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment