Monday, May 10, 2010

I have a light brown complexion and i don't know what type of nail polish color would suit me.I also dont know?

i'd say a pink anykind just not the clear kind. neon, pale, dark, or hot pink would look really good or light blue like turquoise or even a dark navy blue but i think blues and pinks or sparkley nail polishI have a light brown complexion and i don't know what type of nail polish color would suit me.I also dont know?
These days, it dosent matter.. What ever color you like is fine, everyones wearing differnt color neons on each nail at my school... Nail Polish has just become a thing where you can do what you want, it dosent have to match, your skin, more of it should match your style or your outfit.I have a light brown complexion and i don't know what type of nail polish color would suit me.I also dont know?
Well, I am tan and it doesnt really matter. neons really work great and a lot of people notice them. and red is more of a regal kind of look. but if you're going for fun, then go for a pink, green, blue, etc. but bright. it'll be cute. i promise !
Try purple. I'm a liqht brownie too! XD





I wear purple ALL the time! It makes my skin ';pop'; lOl. any neon colors will do thouqh.





Answer Mine : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if your goth emo punk black and navy are great colors


if your girly red all shades of pink


if your just a reagular person and you dont really have a style the best colors would be silver or yelloe


also neon colors are great for all styles
try midnight blue or neon green. also try basic shades like back and white! u can use one nail polish 2 color and a design brush 2 make the designs!!! i suggest midnight blue the most.
I have a dark plum on my toes with white flower decals and coral pink on my fingers. Both are cute with my tan skin.





- Light blue?


- Red?


- French tip?
black is always good, but if that's not really your style then maybe like a creamy pink ? sage green ? or maybe even just a french manicure ?
anything but brown
Gold
navy blue, dark red that almost looks purple
dark pink or red. it would be beautiful. trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment