Friday, May 14, 2010

???what is your favorite nail polish color???

i do not like dark colors (deep reds and black, they look absolutely awful with my skin, which is pale) but i don't know what color to use...brand and price if you could, please!???what is your favorite nail polish color???
I like shimmery light pinks the best, and I prefer Sally Hansen New Lengths brand, which is available at Walmart for $2 to $3 per bottle. The brush is really nice, and the polish lasts a long time without chipping.???what is your favorite nail polish color???
mine is black it goes with anything mine is from claires acsessories
Bright and dark red
I like french manicure, love reds and purples and pinks.
I don't really wear colour varnish, just clear or french manicure


xx
I just like clear nail polish. :)
the only color i have worn on my nails for 2 years is red.





';big apple red creme'; from the brand NYC which is found at WalMart for very cheap (around a dollar)





and ';real red'; from avon which is still pretty cheap. (around 2 dollars)
try orange with your skin colour
Rimmel - Zircon its about 3 pounds I think and its lovely - like bronzey purpley greeny in different lights
I love black and other dark colors but I also love a jade green. That is awesome too.
try baby pink! rimmel is good! X X
i think natural nails look really pretty or try a pale pink colour. my fave colour is black tho :)
French manicure, looks pretty.
silver.
peachy-pink colors I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE


wild and crazy ';ur my baby';
OPI Dancing in the aisles. Its a pink tone very pretty.
French manicures always look nice. I usually stay with the pinkish/mauve colors.
red toes, clear shiny fingers.............. Meooow
black.


its trendy, and goes with anything!
how about either like a lot of people have said, french manicure or, use a light blue? or, theres this one color from avon i think, its called butterfly, its really pretty, its a purpley gold i know it dont sound pretty but its gorgeous! im liek really pale to and, i wear black nailpolish with a coat of pink over it, it looks really cool it looks liek well, its hard to explain but, try it sometime=-) if you dont liek it, then just take it off=-)
well i like bright pink with a fairy dusted colour polkadots...but whatever you do always polkadatz!!!!
Glitter,, it comes in loads of coulors and always looks nice,, and its not really a coulor so you can wear it with anything,, its bright and most nail polish brands sell it so it wont be hard to find :D
BLACK or LIGHT ORANGE
French manicure..


and shiny Silver (Barry M) x
hooker red
i would go with a french manicure or light colors such as light pinks...etc.
Metallic blue looks looooooovely :)
I get hard when she wears red nail polish
my favorite polish whenever I don't want anything too dramatic is to stick with neutrals or pinks such as those when doing a french manicure. I like the brand essie and my favorite pink is called madamoiselle. It is sheer if you like just a tiny bit of color but if you use 2 coats, it is a baby soft pink color which is very nice for everyday use.





Try good quality polish brands such as Orly, OPI, essie, or something similar. I've noticed that using these brands tend to chip less, the colors are more vibrant, and seem to last longer too even if you skip the base and top coats.
OPI - oh to be 20 again!


its a deep red, brown.....so good!
Revlon- One Perfect Coral.


It's really nice. It can look red or orange or pink. That's what I love about it :)
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment