Monday, May 10, 2010

What nail polish colors look good on big feet?

im size nine and my feet are pail and when i walk my toes turn pink =( what color nail polish should i use, ( no numbers please, just like light, pink, hot pink, neon blue i dont know just dont be like sally hanson bottle # 1234 or something) thnx!What nail polish colors look good on big feet?
Sally Hansen Long Lengths in NUTMEG FROST. It is a dark color that will make your toes and feet appear smaller, and more petite. Its a great color with a hint of maroon/brown. They have it at Walgreens/Wallmart, etc.What nail polish colors look good on big feet?
I wear a size 11 and I have pale feet most of the time since I don't wear sandals in the winter, so I really like a deep red. But I use all different colors, so just pick what you want
Sweetie, wear a lite color such as pink, lavender, or even a french pedicure. This will show your pretty toes without making your feet look any larger. Go for it girl!! Just one girls opinion.
i would stay away from reds and pinks because they will make your feet look reder.


so go with like maybe a purple, or a blue,


maybe try brown.





hope i helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment