Friday, May 14, 2010

Favorite #34: whats ur favorite color nail polish?

Cotton Candy, I prefer semi clear colors.Favorite #34: whats ur favorite color nail polish?
fawnFavorite #34: whats ur favorite color nail polish?
Pink
black + red but im too scared to ever wear it...
Black for ladies
this burnt orange color that i have. it is really pretty.
My Number is #34 too..............Nice dude, Favorite color nail polish, Clear!
Pink or coral.
pink, or green , or red, or purple, or i LOVE nail polish so i can't decide
I like clear pink for my fingernails and something bright like hot pink or bright red purple for my toes.
black
white!!! or light pink!!! they are cute! : ]
any type of blue
Linkin Park After Dark by O.P.I
proabley a dark pink or black.


but i never have my nails painted.


:] i always peel it off.
Pinkish Magenta!
light purple.. or light blue that looks like silver... hmmm... now i'm thinking of doing my nails...
Dark blue.
Mauve color
Pink
Pink. lol
OPI Quarter of a Cent-Cherry, or Essie After Sex. Those are the two I always get (they're both dark red, but Essie is sparkly) %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment