Friday, May 14, 2010

What color of nail polish do you have on now?

r










































































































































































a

































































































































































w







































































































































































r
































































































































ha ha scared you










































































purple














**** ALL THE PPL WHO GAVE ME THUMBS DOWNWhat color of nail polish do you have on now?
I usually have some kind of color. Right now, it's bright pink, kinda hot pink neon. Sometimes I do polka dots. White nail with black dots, black nail with white dots, or pink and black or pink and white. Sometimes it's plain black, other times purple, sometimes silver or plain white. I also have light pink. Haha, I just get bored so I paint my nails a lot!What color of nail polish do you have on now?
I did have on a pretty jewel blue, but I had to take it off, because softball was making it chip like crazy.





I do have a pretty pink on my toes, though.
clear

















http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
i have red on but it is a bit too much of a standing out color for me i think.
my toes are frankly scarlet and my fingers are ';made you blush'; pink
One coat of Clear
french manicure
None


I dont like nail polish


=]
french mani/pedi
french manicure


classy and cute
french manicure on hands


and ornage on feet. lol
This cool black with red sparkles
Black!
its a nude blue pearlish color
neon blue :D
white on one hand


black on the other


:)
just a clear coat
none.





i don't like painting my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment