Monday, May 10, 2010

What is your favorite color of nail polish ?

I usually only paint my toenails, because I am hell on my fingers and they usually chip within the hour of being done! That said, I loooove going bold on my toes. Bright or dark, I don't care.





My current fave is OPI's Russian Navy, although I did see an awesome shade of pink the other day.





I loved Ruby Slippers from Victoria's Secret, but I think they discontinued it years ago. It's in a bottle that I don't even see anymore. But it's a deep red with a gold shimmer to it. I also had another color that I loved by Nicole. It was this iridescent pinky gold that looked different from different angles. I don't remember the name of it and it was soooo awesome. Again, I had it years ago and I can't find it anymore!What is your favorite color of nail polish ?
I'm in love with this silver color I have on now, it's called out of this world, and when this one gets chipped and messed up I'm gonna paint a purple color on called eggplant frost, it looks really nice with my skin tone.


What about you?What is your favorite color of nail polish ?
i have this really bright yellow that is very cute for summer. right now my nails are pink. i also have this light orange that is really cute. i'll basicly wear anything but black because that is a little to goth/emo for me.
i love a light coral peach color, it's so flattering for the warmer weather.


for an edgier look, i wear a cosmic gray-ish color.





;D
Silver, Peachy colors, Light pink, Sometimes hot pink, french mani.
dark red. sexy.


i really wanna try the matte navy, though. :}


danielle: where can i get the russian navy?
i like black nail polish with whight dots on them.they look fabulouse
i like the glossy/smooth kind Blue, black, peach. pink ,light purple
pink or black but i reaaly like a light green at the momment its gorgeous if you have a tan
- hot pink


- burgundy


- beige w/ black tips


- red
i love metallics. my favorite is silver.
idk all diff colors. but right now i have hot pink on..


i like french manicures a lot... how bout u??
I love a sparkly grey, thats not too silver.
This fall, I love a plum color!
purple
black or like really dark purple

No comments:

Post a Comment