Monday, May 10, 2010

Should your nail polish and toe polish always be the same color?

Being an Esthetician I think the answer to this should be no, not always. BUT, I had a client today, that insisted that it was tacky and looked horrible if your toes and hands did not match. I was wondering what other peoples thought on this were. Personally, I think anything goes! Please let me know what you think.Should your nail polish and toe polish always be the same color?
I don't think they have to match at all. In fact, lots of companies that have a lot of interaction with the public sometimes have rules for their employees that require fingernail polish to be light colored or nude, so the only place those people can have any color at all is on their toes. Plus, sometimes a pedicure lasts longer than a manicure because all the typing, etc., that you do with your hands chips the fingernail polish faster than toenail polish wears off. To me, they are just two totally separate things to be decorated in whatever way suits me at the moment - or not at all!





Hope this helps.Should your nail polish and toe polish always be the same color?
i mean it really doesnt matter to me. sumtimes people wear sandals and heels and u would want ur nail %26amp; toe polish to match. but in other cases we were sneaks or closed-toe shoes %26amp; u really dont noe the color of ur toes. but it really depends on u. sumtimes it does look tacky if the two colors r way off. just make shure the two colors u were on ur toes and nails match, like red and pink. unlk purple or red... ehw.
I like them to be in the same colour, I like natural colours too!
Not really. I don't think your toe and fingernail nails have to match as long as they are coordinated and goes together nicely.
i don't know I've done it before but who cares what people say. if you spend your whole life caring what other people you mind as well be at home you whole life
No - I don't think fingernails %26amp; toes have to match. I think it's best though if one is neutral %26amp; the other is a bold color or that the colors complement each other/are in the same family.
Well, they should be some kind of compatible colors, like red and black for example. If your hands didn't match I guess that would look pretty weird, but feet and hands are totally different things.
Different, on my finger nails I usually do something that looks nice for work, but my toes, if I feel like it, I usually like somethng different, like hot pink, light blue,
yes unless your finger nails are mulit coloured
yes, just my opinion, or unless your toes don't show, but mine are the same color pink or else I think it looks tacky on me! Hops this helps, it really all depends on your taste
No I painted my hands pink and my toenails minty and the lady that was doing it was the one that suggested it I used to think it was a fashion error but I didn't think that the pink would look good on my toes so I got the green and now I just change the colors but everybody has there own style.
DIFFRENT
OF COURSE!!!!


its kinda like wearing an orange shirt with green flip flops


and u shouldnt go 2 the trouble of changing ur nail polish color


u can paint ur finger nails and not ur toe nails but when u wear shoes that show ur toes u should have them painted(the same color as ur finger nails)
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment