Monday, May 10, 2010

Does the color of the nail polish reflect a woman's current mood (or even personality)?

It seems to me that women with similar personalities tend to use the same colors, but since I'm not a woman I can't tell for sure.Does the color of the nail polish reflect a woman's current mood (or even personality)?
maybe. but i uisualy paint them to match my outfit =]Does the color of the nail polish reflect a woman's current mood (or even personality)?
My reflects fashion and feeling for style.


To go classic-red


To go street style-neon colors


To go preppy-pinks and whites


that's the deal!!


:]
YES!!! if you do bright, colors, people will think your happy and fun, if you do dull, people will think ur boring and shy, and black means ur a sad person...!
sometimes depending on the woman what ever she likes.
i think soo. cuz when a person wears a dull or boring color then that just says that the person is a dull or boring person but when a person wears a neon or happy color than thatt states that a person has character or a huge personality and is different in a good way...but then that s just my opinion
The general rule with polish, is that we do it to match our outfit, not our mood..





Though MOST women dress to reflect their personality and mood.





I have a french manicure on my nails, plain and boring- I am far from plain and boring, but it looks sofisticated, and I dress sofisticated, if I am heading out, I normally paint them to match my shoes- and my shoes are normally decided on by my mood- so the answer would be YES!!
well...for some people, yes.





me, i paint my nails all diff colors...





black,white,black%26amp;white, pink, red, blue, orange, etc





i really like black, black %26amp;white, white..but that doesnt mean im depressed coldor anything..i just like the color and style xD
I think so
im not sure not as far as i no
Sure. But sometimes she justs puts it on to go with her outfit!
i dont, i just pick a color to go with the clothes im wearing, or flip flops lol
yes. sometimes. sometimes we just do it to match our outfits.
Yes. i mean, no. i mean.. Damn, shouldn't of worn my mixed color'd varnish today :p
It could be just to match outfits. That's what I did last time and I need to go get them changed for this weeks Wedding but I think it gets really exhausting to change it with every different moods.
no - i like pink and red, but i'm DEFINITELY not a girlie girl.
well, for example, if a girl were to wear black nail polish, some or most people would think she's emo. But, it actually does depend on if your a judgemental person. Some girls can be the happiest people and still wear black nail polish because they like how it looks.


so I would say NO, that it does not reflect mood and personality, but thats just me =)
no
Not really. Sometimes it would just go with their outfit. I usually don't paint my nails, my toes I keep silver or metallic blue because I like the two colors.
I wear no nail polish !!!!



sometimes, other times she is just matching her outfit.
YES
hey man allot of girls have black nails but allot of them have different personality's and arnt all emo lol
I guess so...I paint my nails whatever color i feel like (which changes)--I like to use more fun colors when I'm in a better mood i guess. I suppose its subconsious
pretty much.





im a girl i should know [ :
well thats kinda true b/c when a women is happy or is just an all around happy person they tend to use pinks and bright colors..but some women arent girly and dont wear girly clothes and they tend to use black and dark colors
...Not that I've heard...?


Might be a sheer coincidence and a subconscious thing, but my friends and I just get whatever color we think is pretty at the moment or goes with our skin (:
i just choose the color that goes with my outfit or sometimes when I'm wearing a dress or a special occasion i do a french tip
really hardly ever notice a woman's fingernails if you know what i mean
Yes, it does.





I paint my nails Black and that means that I'm cold, mean, and depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment