Friday, May 14, 2010

WHat is you fav. color nail polish ^_^?

Mine is electric green ^_^WHat is you fav. color nail polish ^_^?
wet %26amp; wilds %26gt;%26gt; ice blue pearl, it matches everything and is a soft color %26amp; when the light reflects on it, it appears to change colors.WHat is you fav. color nail polish ^_^?
I usually do black, red or pink. I'm not too much for colors like orange, yellow, brown, or white on my nails. Although white might be an exception if it has stripes or designs to go along with it (I love doing fancy things with my nails just for fun) =)
Burgandy
Ruby Slippers.
My favourite nail polish colour is pink :D
sun shiney yellow!
Red, Black or clear
Black. or Clear.
i like either sheer beige, or sheer pink, or black.
White and Pink.
I prefer neutral, pink or beige colors. Or red.
red
black
pink

No comments:

Post a Comment