Friday, May 14, 2010

What nail polish color is hotter?

guyzzzzzZz


telll moi


what colour is hot on girls hands ???What nail polish color is hotter?
REDWhat nail polish color is hotter?
red, is sexy and sophisticated!
red pink black
hot pink
red hot
Bright red its really sexy ...
Red nail polish is very hott.
When i see nail polish on hands, it always reminds me of old women with heavy dark red nailpolish...LOL





I sometimes wear HOT PINK...Or black...Black has this old sexy look to it...like the 40's
A French Manicure is classy for the hands but definitely SHOCKING red for Toe nails
Light pink.
Red
yeah.. i agree.. black is really hot this season and its lyk sexy and seductive! LOL! or maybe a nice pink or natural colour...
Royal Flash by Forsythe
Not a guy...but pink %26amp; white is a clean sexy look.
burgundy,shiny kind.
Now that it is fall, use darker colors, like dark pink, red or black. I've never been a fan of brown, but if it looks good on you, go for it.
Probably red or pink.
black is real hot. it looks different
Red or deep red
Bright red. It's bold and makes a statement.
clear, manicure! and on toes red!!
Bright red is my favorite, I like to call it **** me red.
Pink,red,Burgundy and blue! I love pink!


But sometimes it also depends on your skin tone because i have light skin and red looks horrible on me!


Hope this helps! Good Luck!
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment