Monday, May 10, 2010

Until what age is it appropriate to wear funky colored nail polish?

i was just wondering. im about to start college but i love wearing colors (bright red, purple, blue, black, white, light pink, copper, etc.) and i don't want to seem childish. im still young but when am i going to be too old to keep wearing these colors. is there a difference b/n color limitations for fingers vs. toes? just wondering...thanks!Until what age is it appropriate to wear funky colored nail polish?
I kind of know what you are saying...Im 40 and I would only wear blue, green, pink sparkle, or crazy colors like that on my toes, but never on my fingers. I am not too crazy about any color on my fingernails, except a french manicure.





If you are going to have your fingernails one color, then I think your toes should match. Or color on the toes, french manicure on the fingers.





I think wacky colors on fingernails when you are older, like past college age, looks silly. Can you imagine your mom with black tips? or money green nails? she would look silly..but then again, what if that was just her style? You know? Its all individual anyway...rules are meant to be broken, espically when it comes to fashion and color!Until what age is it appropriate to wear funky colored nail polish?
hi there. I am 18 and i still do the mad colours. If you can pull them off, like with a big personality then do them. I love to have my nails looking super rad!
Unless you're in a place with a dress code I wouldn't say it's inappropriate at any age.


It's certainly not inappropriate in college.
Unless you're going on a job interview or something like that, not to worry. In the big picture, no one really cares if you wear brightly colored nail polish. It's just part of your personality, enjoy it and don't change for anyone. Good luck at college!
to me there really isn't a age limit.u can make it look more grown up and polish up
it appropriate for any age!!!!!!!! unless ur ugly lol jk
until whatever age u want!!! i`m almost 40 %26amp; i wear black, silver, hot pink %26amp; whatever else i fancy...who cares what other people think??? if u like it, that`s the most important thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment