Monday, May 10, 2010

鈾hat nail polish color are your toes?

Sorry but I'm not speaking perfect english. I know how to speak english but....... ehh....forget it.鈾hat nail polish color are your toes?
Black... Coz I think the color suits well with favorite my sandal...鈾hat nail polish color are your toes?
french manicure
i have a tan/pink color. i dont like bright colors on my toes...
purdy blue
I have had my pink all summer, but now I am letting them ';breathe'; so I don't have any on right now.
a cute cotton candy pink!!!
in the light they look a golden orange and in the dark they look silver blue.
I like to tape over the bottom part of my toenails and paint just the tips white and then peel it off while it's still wet and it makes it look like i got them done. :) i like to paint them light colors because it gives the illusion that my feet are tanner lol.
red
It's a beige-pink. It looks really cute.
right now. a little dark red...i havent gotten around to redoing them in a few weeks, i rarely wear shoes that you see my toes...
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment