Sunday, December 27, 2009

Flat color nail polish?

I cant seem to find any nail polish I like. I like flat colors, not shiny, sparkly ones. I found flat pink, red, and black but I cant find anything else. I want like blue, green, and purple and so on but cant seem to find it at walmart (where I usually get everything). Anyone know of any places to get this kind of nail polish??





Thanks.Flat color nail polish?
OPI sells a lot of flat nail polish colors too, I know what you mean I don't like sparkly or shiny ones either. They're a little more expensive but they're really high quality and they last for a really long time. They have a lot of cute colors like blue, green, yellow, orange and lots of others.Flat color nail polish?
At wal-mart or Target, they sell NYC nail polish. It's my favorite - it comes in about a million colors and is only 99 cents a bottle.
claires has some


they look like they would be shiny


but they dont show up on your nails that shiny
I love flat nail polish too, I get mine from Target and Claire's or CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment